Wed., Nov. 12, 2014, 7 – 8 pm
Location: Sterling Heights
Presented by Mary Broedell, Certified Health Coach
Do you have plastic in your bath and body products? If they contain Phthalates there are. Phthalates are esters used as plasticizers in plastics to increase their flexibility and durability. Is this something you want on your face and body? Register for this class to find out what really is in your bath and body products and sample some handmade, natural bath and body products without toxins that you can purchase as stocking stuffers. Their will be tempting healthy treats and beverages to relax and enjoy while you learn how to take care of your face and skin without toxins that won’t hurt your pocketbook.
Looking for unique, natural, and handmade gifts to give this holiday season? Stop by Wednesday, November 12 to start your holiday shopping early. There will be gifts made of natural products that you can purchase and a free demonstration that teaches you how these natural alternatives can benefit your life. Gifts starting at $5.
Here’s what will be on tap:
- Natural Body Butter infused with Essential Oils: keep skin looking great all winter long
- Natural Lip Balm: combat cold, dry winters
- Natural Peppermint Sprays: great for cooling down fevers and hot flashes
- Fizzy Bath Bombs: relax with essential oil infused fizzy bath bombs
- Coconut and Essential Oil Candles: relax indoors with natural, non-toxic, hand poured coconut oil candles in holiday scents
All products without Phthalates, Sulfates, Irritants, toxins, or artificial ingredients.